'Print Matters for the Future!' Conference 2017
9th June, Copenhagen, Denmark
Photograph: Intergraf, 'Print Matters for the Future' delegates 2016
Join us in the beautiful city of Copenhagen to meet high level printing experts from all over the world and to learn about the bright future of print!
Intergraf and the World Print & Communication Forum (WPCF) will host our annual international conference 'Print Matters for the Future!' on 9th June 2017.
Our joint event will be held at the Phoenix Hotel Copenhagen, where delegates will hear presentations from printing professionals and other expert speakers from related industries. There will be participants from printing companies and associations from Europe, as well as China, Brazil, India, Korea, Japan and the USA.
A welcome cocktail on Thursday 8th June and conference dinner following the event on Friday will provide ample time for engaging in discussions with speakers and participants, as well as the possibility of joining a city excursion on Saturday.
For representatives of Intergraf or the WPCF's member associations the conference is free of charge for up to three persons per association (first come first served), with additional participants paying € 260. For all other delegates the fee is € 395. This includes a welcome cocktail, the conference, and a gala dinner.
We look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen!
Documents for download
- Thomas Torp, Director of Grakom (Denmark)
- Dominic Lyle, Director General of the European Association of Communications Agencies (Europe) (see also our recent interview with Dominic)
- Håvard Grjotheim, President & CEO of 07 Media (Norway)
- Las Olsen, Chief Economist at Danske Bank (Denmark)
- Wilhelm A. Soll, Managing Director of PrintPlanet (Germany)
- Andy Lima, Digital Strategist, Lecturer and Academic Researcher at Leeds Beckett University (UK) (see also our recent interview with Andy)
- Søren Henriksen, CEO of Stibo Printing Solutions (Scandinavia)
- Ulrich Stetter, Managing Director of Druckhaus Mainfranken (Germany)
- Anders Juel, CEO & Owner of Superego (Denmark)
- Cees Verweij, President of Intergraf and Chairman of KVGO (the Netherlands)
- Michael Makin, President of the WPCF and President & CEO of Printing Industries of America (North America)
Full event programme
|THURSDAY||Intergraf Board & Steering Committee meeting||Intergraf Board & Steering Committee members only|
|Welcome lunch||Meeting participants only|
|Intergraf General Assembly||Intergraf members only|
|WPCF Board Meeting||WPCF Board only|
|Welcome cocktail||All delegates|
|FRIDAY||Print Matters for the Future conference (including coffee breaks and lunch)||All delegates|
|Conference dinner||All delegates|
|SATURDAY||City excursion||All delegates (extra cost)