Annual Activity ReportThe Intergraf Annual Activity Report for 2018-19 is available now! Published every May/June, our Activity Report provides an overview of Intergraf's work over the past year.
Download your copy here! INTERGRAF ACTIVITY REPORT 2018-19
Primary contact: Alison Grace
Annual Economic Report
Stay informed of the latest graphic industry economic trends with the Intergraf Economic Report. Download the order form (see how below) and get your report today - we're waiting for your order!
Our Economic report ‘The Evolution of the European Graphic Industry’ provides statistical information for the European Union (EU28), as well as Norway and Switzerland.
It provides an overview of available data on the European graphic industry (e.g. turnover, number of employees and companies, production values, trade), as well as highlights about the economic development of sectors which are relevant to the printing industry (ink, paper, publishing, books, press, energy and postal markets). It also shows historical developments and comparisons between countries.
Official consolidated statistics made available by Eurostat are the main source of information used. The report also features a contribution from our partner Smithers Pira’s ‘European print market review’, which includes a 4-year forecast. Information on current trends in selected European countries is provided by Intergraf’s member federations.
The report is available FREE OF CHARGE exclusively for printing companies belonging to one of Intergraf’s member federations.
Order the 2019 Intergraf Economic Report
Member Companies: Electronic copy free of charge: ORDER FORM FOR MEMBERS
Non-Member Companies: Hard copy & postage €290+VAT; Electronic copy €390+VAT: ORDER FORM FOR NON-MEMBERS
Download sample pages of the 2019 Intergraf Economic Report here.
Primary contact: Laetitia Reynaud
The printing industry in Europe necessarily relies on other sectors in order to function. The print value chain is made up of the providers of raw materials (e.g. paper and ink), machinery suppliers, content providers (e.g. publishers, graphic designers and other businesses) and various other service providers. Intergraf works closely with the trade associations representing these industries in order to ensure our work takes into account the specificities of and developments in the full print value chain.
Work With Us
Communications & PR Assistant (European Affairs)
Job title: Communications & PR Assistant (European Affairs)
Reports to: Secretary General
Intergraf is the trade association representing the European printing industry, with 21 national printing federation members from 20 countries. The association’s main task is to promote and protect the interests of the printing industry by working with the European Institutions and related organisations.
Intergraf is recruiting a Communications & PR Assistant to support our European affairs team for 6 months until January 2020. We offer an exciting role in a small, international team with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills at a Brussels-based membership association. This position is full-time, starting as soon as possible. The working language is English.
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the European affairs team in their communication with members, press and other stakeholders. The drafting, designing, production and distribution of all kinds of communications in order to ensure that all stakeholders are well-informed is an important part of this role.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of managing websites using a CMS (preferably Joomla and/or WordPress)
- Experience using desktop publishing software (preferably InDesign)
- Very strong written and verbal English skills, ability to explain sometimes complex technical issues in simple language
- Organised and able to meet deadlines, with good administrative skills
- Self-driven, proactive and able to work autonomously
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach
- Good interpersonal skills
- Educated to degree level (for instance in Communications or European Affairs)
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience in communications
- A basic understanding of the EU
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Collecting information for and writing/editing the Newsflash and News in Brief (Intergraf’s newsletters)
- Liaising with the European affairs team and external contributors for input into Intergraf’s publications
- Managing and maintaining Intergraf’s website
- Liaising with Intergraf members
- Supervising the production of brochures, handouts and leaflets, and arranging for distribution
- Ensuring up-to-date contacts are maintained
- Updating Intergraf’s LinkedIn company page
- Drafting and sending communications materials for events (invitation emails; agendas; programmes)
- Designing and/or supervising the production of communications materials for events (email footers; web banners; roll-up banners; event booklets)
Public Relations (PR)
- Writing press releases and other communications pieces directed to internal and external target audiences for print and online media
- Monitoring/analyses of media coverage and media relations
- Ensuring up-to-date media contacts are maintained
- Ensuring regular contacts with and support to member federations (phone; email; meetings)
- Performing ad-hoc tasks such as correspondence, translation, proofreading, minute writing, mail merges for paper mailings and other administrative activities
- As you will be working in an EU policy environment, there will also be opportunities to attend various meetings and/or events with other team members, as per your interest
To apply, please send a cover letter stating how you fit to the job profile, accompanied by your CV and salary expectations.
We regret that due to the large number of applications we expect to receive; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
#INDUSTRY4EUROPE's 'For an Ambitious EU Industrial Strategy: Going Further'
Public consultation launched on EU Timber Regulation