History of Intergraf

CONCEIVED

1923 in Göteborg, Sweden

BORN

1930 in Berlin, Germany as

International Bureau of the Federations of Master Printers

MOVED

1946 to London, United Kingdom as

IMPA

International Master Printers Association

MOVED AND TRANSFORMED

1984 to Brussels, Belgium as

INTERGRAF

International Confederation for Printing & Allied Industries

RENAMED

2012 as

INTERGRAF

European Federation for Print & Digital Communication

REBRANDED

2019

INTERGRAF launched a new logo and company brand