JOIN INTERGRAF’S 2022 YOUNG TALENT AWARD. APPLICATIONS OPEN!
13 December 2021
We are thrilled to announce that applications are open for the 2022 Young Talent Award, Intergraf's initiative to help shape the printing industry's future. The printing industry should hear the voice of the next generation. It is crucial to know young people's vision for the sector's future and what they expect from it.
This year the focus will be on sustainability, a topic included among the top priorities of the EU agenda. Since 2017, Intergraf's Young Talent Award has provided a platform for the next generation of print professionals to share their ideas with the industry. Every year, the most outstanding submission is selected by a panel of experts, and the winner is awarded a prize of EUR 3,000. The selected entry will be shared with representatives from printing associations, printing companies and suppliers of the industry. Although there can only be one winner, the top submissions will be made public on our website.
All young people active in the printing industry (namely students, apprentices, or employees) are invited to participate. With the Young Talent Award, Intergraf aims to foster stronger links between the printing industry and its future workforce, encouraging innovative ideas and creative solutions.
Candidates for Intergraf's 2022 Young Talent Award are requested to submit their views on the following questions:
- How do you see print products (graphics and packaging) in the circular economy?
- What is your vision for print for a sustainable future?
- Entrants must be a young student, apprentice or worker in print (maximum age 25) from one of Intergraf’s member countries.
- All entries should be written in English and be 2-5 pages in length. The applicant can supply any other visual support she/he deems necessary to present her/his idea.
- Applicants to also include a short CV (maximum 2 pages).
- Availability to present your entry at one of Intergraf’s events in 2022 is desirable, but not essential to win the award.
Find out the press release here.
Contact: Irene Paolinelli