APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR INTERGRAF’S 2021 YOUNG TALENT AWARD
2 December 2020
Since 2017, Intergraf has celebrated the work of young people in the European printing industry, rewarding the best ideas and providing a platform for the next generation of print professionals to share their views. We are now accepting entries for the 2021 Young Talent Award! Entries will be judged by a panel of experts, with the winner awarded a €3,000 grant.
In order to recruit and retain the best talent for the future of the European printing industry, it is important to ask for – and listen to – young people’s views. Our Young Talent Award provides a platform to do just that. The winning entry will be shared with representatives from printing associations, printing companies and suppliers of the industry.
Candidates for Intergraf’s 2021 Young Talent Award are requested to submit their ideas on the following two questions:
- How will print develop in the future?
- What kind of working environment are you looking for? How could a printing company provide this?
- Entrants must be a young student, apprentice or worker in print (maximum age 25) from one of Intergraf’s member countries.
- All entries should be written in English and be 2-5 pages in length. The applicant can supply any other visual support she/he deems necessary to present her/his idea.
- Applicants to also include a short CV (maximum 2 pages).
- Availability to present your entry at one of Intergraf’s events in 2021 is desirable, but not essential to win the Award.